Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Win Money, Lawn Bowls, Poker & Food!


- I have an interview with Dale Philips coming up. We will probably talk about lawn bowls and poker! These are two of my favourite things and knowing Dale from pics, tweets and Queenstown ANZPT I think it is highly likely that we will talk about food.

- You may have noticed me tweeting significantly more and re-connecting with my social media outlets. I basically discontinued regular updates mid year when the political climate seemed murky and I have set clear new goals. I am on the short list for PokerStars Team Online, however, there may only be one spot and the competition is stiff. I therefore will be pumping out the volume so to speak in terms of social media. I realise that this may be a one off opportunity and I will do my best.

- I ran deep in the Sunday Million this week and two of my friends final tabled it Nobbi 'Nobbit' Tanaka and Peter 'Westy1983' West. I was on the rail cheering for them and had 10% of Nobbit! I tried to stake westy1983 a few weeks ago but in a failed negotiation nothing eventuated. Nobbit finished 5th for around 50k and Westy 9th after being on the wrong side of two flips.

- I will be more actively posting on Poker Network so feel free to ask advice regarding travel, tournament seletion, SNG strategy, strategy etc.

- I have an interview with 'On Tilt Radio' in 12 hours time before the start of Day 1 of the Adelaide Championships which will be reported on by P0ker Asia Pacific.

- I have a review of my year coming up through the Poker Asia Pacific website. I will go into more depth about some tournament situations I have faced at crucial stages of my 2011 Player of the Year campaign.

- I have a promotion on at the moment. It is called On The Mac's fishy avatar competition. All you have to do to win a Sunday Million ticket is nominate a fishy avatar picture to info@mithpoker.com.au. This will be posted on my Facebook public page and voted upon.

- Click here for more details about the promotion http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesse-On-The-Mac-McKenzie/268385906533569

No comments:

Post a Comment