Friday, December 16, 2011

Brief Mac Update














I final tabled a whole bunch the last 3 days, got me out of a little down swing. The Home Game is picking up and I have had some notables join including Tony Hachem, Bryan Huang and pmahoney22. We played some heads up PLO and NLHE, feel free to join us the PokerStars ID number: 560983 Code: Join_OTM.  I got heads up with Bryan a couple of nights ago and got lucky and won a $109 turbo.

I am up to 195k VPP, it has come naturally. I also had a shot at the Saturn 20 block low orbit and managed a reasonably high score, but I don't think it will be good enough. There is still time I guess. Also don't forget this week is the massive 10m guarantee Sunday Million, 1st will be 2 million!

Still no news on the Australian Team Online decision, I have heard it is to be decided 'very shorty'. I only hope it is done before Christmas. The worst part is the not knowing and putting all this work in is all consuming. I am taking a break between Christmas and New Year. Then back on the grind before the Aussie Millions which I have used my 3rd place bonus in the ANZPT Player of the Year to enter. Best of luck at the tables and Monday should be a massive day for all. The hippies pictured were protesting in the 'Occupy Miami' demonstration. Say no to corporate greed and yes to glitter and tie dyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment