Monday, March 14, 2011

Good Things Happening

Yesterday Ashton Cartwright played well enough to win a 100k guarantee tournament on Pokerstars for 22k. He was the last man standing after almost 3 thousand people entered. He had a stack most of the way and then on the final table went back down to 9th in chips before staging a pretty awesome comeback. I knew he was going well but I didn't really get too excited until they got 3 handed and a few things worked in his favour. Heads up he carved up the guy and won it pretty easily.
www.ashtoncartwright.com for more info.

It was a pretty fun day. My internet kept cutting out. I think the weather affected my mobile broadband reception. I moved in recently and I have a list of things to do which includes going and getting a fixed line installed ASAP. I toyed with the idea of going down to Melbourne for the Joe Hachem Deep Stack Series but instead I think I will get things done here and go direct to Perth for ANZPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment