Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 and into the New Year



“Depp said, ‘Hey, man, I found this thing, this island!’
Brando said, ‘Well, what’s the elevation?
Do you have a water system there?
What about the electricity?’

I have had a pretty exciting year and want to wrap up what has gone down. I am looking forward to continuing to develop, mature and grow as a person in 2011. Electric is the feeling that most describes this year for me. There were certain moments when I felt an inaudible jolt of electricity fill a room and a clap of lightening strike down simultaneously at key moments on otherwise fine and sunny days. I feel I really lived this year.

A few live achievements I am most happy with, being a relative newcomer to live tournaments
ANZPT Sydney T. Hachem bounty event in Sydney 2nd place 12.6k, APPT Cebu deep stack 3rd place, APPT Cebu bounty 1st. Online stuff here http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/onthemac/

I was able to go to Australia and New Zealand Poker Tour (ANZPT) events in Canberra, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Queenstown and also Asia Pacific Poker Tour events in Cebu (The Philippines) and then Sydney this month for the grand final.

I moved into multi table tournaments online from just sit and go's online in 2009. I Made twice as much as last year online in half the time. I received coaching and developed a great network of friends and players from around Australia which I am greatly appreciative of and humbled by their knowledge and achievements.

I skipped the number 1 pennants in bowls and played the majority of the premier league season. I played masters (not old but majors winners) tournaments in Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour as well as a few other Sydney tournaments.

Next year I want to work on my deep cash game skills
Play all ANZPT and APPT main events
Graduate
Maintain fitness and health
Continue to balance work and life
Get a reliable phone with long battery life
Try some yoga, work on mental skills
Go to more live concerts
Get over Ikea
Continue to travel and make more money

Longer term I want to buy an island Branson style or Depp style.

No comments:

Post a Comment