Monday, June 7, 2010

Canberra Can Be Fun (Road Trip)



(cold, then warm, then cold, then hot), spontaneous adventures...race track somewhere...tailgating and breaking...Astra racing...

After the fight night last week I had my last class of uni for the semester. I have been on a few adventures since, mostly unexpected ones. I guess it all started when a girl from the night was able to get my details after I somewhat absentmindedly failed to get any of her details before leaving (slaps forehead). My life is crazy at the moment and I feel like some character in a play that is so ignorant and stupid sometimes but lucky in that things work out when really they shouldn't.

The ANZPT is in Canberra this weekend. It is a $2200 buy-in event and I am making use of my Step 6 ticket that I won on Pokerstars in January whilst down in Melbourne during the Aussie Millions for cash games. I sold 30% of my action in 10% bundles and I capped it at that with my buddies. I so greatly want to win over 100k in a single tournament now. At the start of the year my goal was to win 100k in poker and that is still very achievable.

I have one exam on the 24th of June. I then head to Coffs for bowls tournaments 4th-14th of July. I have an option to not play the pairs in Coffs with Neil so I can spend extra time in Germany. I have to get my dates together for Germany. Skype will be getting a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment