Monday, July 13, 2009

Going to Coffs, Ballina and then the Gold Coast

Tomorrow morning I am driving upto Coffs Harbour with Mat and Alan. I will then being travelling on to Ballina for the Wintersun Singles and then onto Bribie Island for the Queensland Open.

I cashed out some poker funds and loaded up my debit Mastercard so this trip should be fun. Strangely, I had to book a one way flight from Ballina back to Sydney to catch a flight to the Gold Coast. It was just the way arrangements were made and the order in which entries were accepted that I have had to back track. We will be travelling as a team to the Queensland Open with the NSWIS.

I plan to be completly ready to play by Saturday. I will prepare at Coffs while the Park Beach singles is on. I seem to go deep there but really want to avenge my Ballina Singles runner up a couple of years ago. I really was not sure if I would go to Coffs but in the end I will be there but not playing. It will be strange to spectate but I really hope it will motivate me to perform well at Ballina and the Queensland Open. I should be peaking at Bribie Island, going for the win there.

No comments:

Post a Comment